Tips for a Better Webcast Experience:
- To view webcasts and streaming videos your computer must meet some minimum system requirements.
CLE webcasts use Adobe Flash Player technology. Most newer computers will already have the Flash Player installed. Check here to find out if you already have the player installed. - Download Adobe Flash Player
- Hi-Speed connection - Viewers with faster and more consistent connections will have a better viewing experience.
It is recommended that your connection can sustain at least a 300 kbps download speed.
You can test your connection speed at this page: http://www.speakeasy.net/speedtest/
- Bandwidth from wireless connections will not be as stable or consistent
as bandwidth through an ethernet cable. If you are viewing the webcast with a laptop, it is recommended that you plug into a data port with an ethernet cable.
Flash Player Controls
- Corporate and Personal Firewalls
Contact your company network administrator or review
your personal firewall settings to insure they do not interfere.
- Browser Security Settings
Browser security settings can interfere with loading the Flash player.
- Software running in the background
It is recommended that when viewing the Webcast, you close other
software programs– particularly any applications that access the internet.
- "I hear the meeting but the screen is black or blank, or the motion is choppy"
This typically indicates a lack of bandwidth.
- Lost the connection
Try refreshing the page in the web browser, or hitting the 'play' button again on your media player.
This may or may not work depending on the problem.
Please contact email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org for technical support.
We look forward to providing you with the best information and service available
to meet all
of your continuing legal education needs.
Back to CBA-CLE Homepage